TO GO BEYOND ANY GOAL.
Our greatest success is yet to come.
This is our philosophy and on this approach lies the vision that sees in the constant evolution the substance of our identity.
At the base of this DNA, there is the awareness that the future is achieved investing in people and in their skills, implementing innovative technologies and accepting new challenges that push the Company to find its own solutions, to be transformed into processes and models functional to the main objective: customer satisfaction.
FIMI aims at satisfying its partners, guaranteeing the profitability and reliability of the proposed solutions and providing them with technologies and know-how to achieve better performances, in compliance with the safety of its workers and the environmental sustainability.
This growth policy follows common guidelines in the planning and implementation of all business processes, which can be summarized in the following fundamental principles:
- Seeking customer satisfaction and exceeding customer expectations.
- Identifying the customer’s needs in term of product and service.
- Requesting feedbacks, aware of the added value that the discussion brings to the relationship and the product.
Continuous improvement of business processes
- Pursuing a management strategy, implementing an efficient organization and analysing the data of the obtained results for a constant evolution and improvement of the processes, which allow long-term planning.
- Identifying prevention as the best ally for growth: minimizing the possibility that events, such as malfunctions or breakdowns, may occur in the supply of our products.
Commitment to the community and the environment
- Creating a positive and rewarding working environment that involves all employees in the achievement of pre-set business goals.
- Selecting suppliers on the basis of the quality of their products, as well as their availability and willingness to establish a collaborative relationship that allows us to achieve common objectives.
- Ensuring the maximum safety of its workers and of the working environment, in full compliance with the environmental policy, both in relation to the use of resources and the control of emissions into the environment, as well as to the correct waste disposal.
FIMI: the reasons why
PRODUCT in continuous improvement.
Always provided COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES.
Optimal VALUE FOR MONEY by choosing the best technology, the best equipment and the best methods.
Guaranteed TECHNICAL SUPPORT, both in the design and in the problem solving.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION always comes first.
Guaranteed and proven CERTIFIED QUALITY.
FIMI aims to pursue a quality policy having as guidelines common points of reference both in the planning and in the implementation of all business processes that can be summarized in the following fundamental principles: SODD
ISO 14001 is a voluntary international standard, applicable to any type of public or private organization, which specifies the requirements for an environmental management system.
ISO 45001 is the international standard for occupational health and safety, enacted to protect employees and visitors from work-related accidents and illnesses.